Capacities from 1/2 to 10 Ton
Resources for ACCOLIFT® Lever Hoists
ACCOLIFT® Lever Hoists come standard with the following features:
> Download ACCOLIFT® Specifications Brochure
> Plain and Geared Trolleys for ACCOLIFT® Hand Chain Hoists
> Download ACCOLIFT® Lever Hoist Installation, Operation, Maintenance and Parts Manual
For best results, view downloads with Adobe Reader
ACCOLIFT® Lever Hoists are lightweight, portable, chain type lever operated pullers. Increases a worker's efficiency in pulling, lifting, lowering, moving and skidding objects in industrial maintenance, construction and utility company applications. Minimal effort is required to move tons. The short handle and short stroke are designed to operate in tight places. Excellent for stretching cable and fencing, positioning machinery and building components.
- Steel Frame and Side Plates
- Easy operation with two levers and one control knob.
- Mechanical Load Brake
- Permanently lubricated Gears
- Load Chain is electric welded alloy steel chain, heat treated for wear resistance and strength
- 360˚ rotating load block
- Hooks are drop forged and heat treated with steel spring type latches